JetAudio HD Music Player Plus is the most popular and downloaded media player on CNET.COM, and you can now listen to the same high-quality sound on your Android phone with jetAudio.
*** You may test jetAudio Basic for free before purchasing the Plus version ***
JetAudio HD Music Player Plus v10.8.3 Apk MOD [All Unlocked] Best ANdroid App
Plugins for Sound Effects and Visualization :
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi Acoustics (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect and visualization plugins will be available for purchase individually via in-app purchase.)
It can play nearly any form of digital audio file (.wav,.mp3,.ogg,.flac,.m4a,.mpc,.tta,.wv,.ape,.mod,.spx,.opus,.wma* and more) and has numerous effects and improvements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It has 32 equalization settings to give a diverse listening experience.
It also has a 10/20 band graphic equalizer and other complex playback capabilities like as playback speed control, crossfading, AGC, and much more for individuals who want to tailor their own sound experience.
It can play music from shared files on the local home network or from WebDAV servers. It supports Windows shared folders, USB devices connected to routers, network drives (NAS), and WebDAV servers.
Except for ads and a few features, the free Basic edition has the same functionality as the Plus version.
Please purchase the Plus edition to get all of jetAudio’s features.
— Features for JetAudio HD Music Player Plus version only —
* A visual equalizer with 20 bands
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 3 lock screens
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50 percent to 200 percent)
* A light gray/white browser theme (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browsing
* Modify the FF/REW interval
* Increased the size of the notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
— Features for Basic/Plus version —
* Stream music from shared folders on your local home network through Wi-Fi.
* Layout style options include three List modes and ten Grid variants.
(In the Basic edition, the layout style can only be selected in the Album browser.)
* 14 app widgets: 4×1 (second), 4×2 (third), 4×3 (third), 4×4 (third), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
* Locate on YouTube
* www.Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* Sound effects such as X-Wide, Reverb, and X-Bass
* AGC (automatic gain control) to prevent loudness variations between tracks
* Variable speed control ranging from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Gapless playback, crossfading
* Fade-in and fade-out
* Repetition of A->B
* Search for and listen to music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, genres, and folders.
* Volume/Balance control
* Sleep timer with a 24-hour setting
* Scroll up to tweet about what you’re listening to.
* Scroll down to see what’s now playing.
* Swipe left/right to play the next/previous track.
* Screens that lock
* Control of the headset buttons (Bluetooth headset)
– Press to pause/resume playback
– Double/triple push to play next/previous track
– Long press to mute or activate TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button management
* Send track data using Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3.
* Multi-select (Delete/Add to Playlist) function
* Keep the screen on and lock the orientation options
* Shake the device to play the next/previous track.
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, OPUS, AIFF (WMA may be incompatible with some devices). Please verify the specifications of your device for WMA compatibility.)
(For more information about localizing jetAudio for your language, please email [email protected])