File Manager is a simple and effective file explorer for Android devices. It’s completely free, fast, and feature-rich. It’s extremely simple to use due to its simple UI. You can easily manage your device’s storage, NAS (Network-attached storage), and cloud storage. Furthermore, after opening the app, you can see how many files and apps you have on your device at a glance.
File Manager Apk Mod 2.7.7 [Purchased] Free Android App
It supports all file management operations (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize) for a variety of file formats, including media and apk.
File Manager Plus’s main locations and functions are as follows:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG: You can manage all of your files and folders on both internal and external storage.
• Downloads/New Files/Images/Audio/Videos/Documents: Your files and folders are automatically sorted according to their types and characteristics, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
• Apps: You can view and manage all installed applications on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote: You can access your cloud storage as well as remote/shared storage such as a NAS or FTP server. (Cloud storage options include Google DriveTM, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex.)
• Access from a PC: You can use FTP to access the storage on your Android device from a PC (File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis: You can examine local storages to eliminate unnecessary files. You can determine which files and apps consume the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player / Internal text editor: For faster and better performance, you can use built-in utilities.