Pokemon GO How to Fix GPS Signal Not Found
Some problem that often or can be faced when playing Pokemon GO is GPS. Some people
experienced GPS signal not found or Failed to detect location when they thinks that location is correct. If the GPS problem in Pokemon GO happen, of course players can't quickly get a pokemon, level up, or find PokeStop and Gym.
How to Fix GPS Signal Not Found in Pokemon GOTo avoid the problem of GPS Error when playing Pokemon GO, in this article we will discuss how to fix the problem of the GPS signal not found and Failed to detect location in Pokemon GO.
1. Strengthen GPS accuracy
- Go to Settings menu and select Location.
- Enable GPS and change its mode to High Accuracy.
- Mode High Accuracy will improve the accuracy of GPS by relying on cellular networks, WiFi signal, and the GPS in Android.
- By activating the High Accuracy mode, of course, the accuracy of GPS in Pokemon GO will be increased.
2. Turn off Mock Location (False Location)Android smartphones have a feature where users can fake the current location. When Mock Location enabled, then the player will not be able to run Pokemon GO to catch any Pokemons. You must disable Mock Location to return it to normal.
- Open Developer Option in Android. To bring up the Developer Options menu, you can press the Build Number 7 times to open this feature.
- For users Marshmallow and above: Choose Select mock location app > Nothing.
- For users under Marshmallow: Allow mock locations > Off.
3. Using 3rd Applications
- Install GPS Status & Toolbox apps. You can install it directly from Google Play
- Open the application, if it appears EULA click Accept. Click the Menu button.
- Select Manage A-GPS state and select Reset.
- Once you select Reset, the application will automatically re-mapping your location. By doing so, your location will not be moved around again.
That's how to fix error GPS Pokemon GO such as GPS signal not found and Failed to detect location. If you have another way you can share in the comments field.