Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.62 APK
Torque Pro is a premium application, so to download it, you are required to purchase directly from Google Play at a price of $ 4. But do not worry, because here I give you the torque pro apk for free that you can download via the link below this post.
Torque Pro features :
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
- CO2 emissions readout
- Customisable dashboard & profiles
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / open office reader
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph data
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
What's New v1.8.62 :
- If android doesnt update the app properly, uninstall/reinstall and you should be up and running again!
- Workaroud for update bug affecting some users
- Email/Sharing of logfiles fixed
- Grid line support for when you want to align displays
- Kiwi3 BTLE support added